Scanning electron microscope (SEM) is a type of electron microscope that produces images of a sample by scanning it with a focused beam of electrons.
1) Specification: Equipment provides a good clear images upto magnification 3500x. Around 3 images per sample will be provided.
2) Sample: Solid as well as Liquid samples can be tested.
3) Quantity: Solid 50 mg or Liquid 0.5 ml
4) Time required (Tentative): 15 days
SEM (Scanning Electron Microscopy)
Equipment Make: / Model: JEOL 5400 / Make: Japan
Coating: Gold ion Coating for 5-6 mins
- High resolution images
- Elemental microanalysis and particle characterization
- Compound Semiconductor
- Data Storage
- Industrial Products
- Solar Photovoltaics